Micrex Technology has been utilized in the textile industry since the early 1960’s. In the new generation of smart textiles, we are investigating new uses for the Micrex Process with our customers.
Here is a list of commercial textile applications utilizing the Micrex/Microcreper:
- Decorative effects for woven poly/cotton fabrics, including apparel and home furnishings
- Shrink proofing of open width cotton and poly/cotton knits (including fleece and terry)
- Softening and hand building of pigment printed knits
- Shrink proofing of woven textile fabrics
- Adding stretch to garment interlining
- Adding stretch to woven textiles.