Micrex Corporation is the developer and manufacturer of mechanical softening and finishing equipment. Micrex technology is applied worldwide to enhance textiles, non-wovens, papers, films and composites. Micrex also operates as a contract convertor to allow our customers to test the technology. New product development is a key competency of the company.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Machine Operator – Assistant
Machine Operator Assistants report to the Operations Manager and can expect to receive guidance and instructions from the Lead Machine Operators and Machine Operators. This can be viewed as an entry level position, but compensation will be adjusted for experience.
Machine Operators Assistants are not expected to run any Micrex products on their own. Their job is to assist both Machine Operators and Lead Machine Operators as required.
Some repetitive lifting is part of the job (30 pounds).
Positions are available first or second shift.
Duties will include:
- Work with core team to research and implement new applications related to Micrex technology.
- Process and trial work on our lab Micrex/Microcrepers. Interaction with customers visiting for trials.
- High School degree preferred but not required.
- We are a small company — good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Salary: $14+ per hour plus bonus. While Micrex is a small company, we offer large company benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, life insurance, etc. Micrex has been consistently profitable and has no long-term debt.
U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Green Card) required.
Micrex takes Covid-19 very seriously. During the pandemic, no Covid cases originated at Micrex. Our current staff has mostly completed vaccination, and we expect any new members of our team to be vaccinated.
If you are interested in learning more about the job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508.660.1900.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Micrex Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap.